+39 0474 710 705
We are located at
Principal and responsible for all content
Post Sexten OHG
Via Dolomiti 14
South Tyrol / Italy
Tel: +39 0474 710705
Source of pictures
SMG Bozen – Südtirol Marketing
Südtirol Marketing/Helmuth Rier
Südtirol Marketing/Alessandro Trovati
Südtirol Marketing/Frieder Blickle
Südtirol Marketing/Laurin Moser
TVB Kronplatz/Helmuth Rier
TVB Kronplatz/Hermann Maria Gasser
Foto Klaus Stabinger Niederdorf
Information according to the Art. 13 of the Legislative Decree (LD) no. 196/2003
The LD no.196/2003 (Italian data protection codex) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects in the handling of personal data. According to the law, your data will be treated in a correct and confidential way. According to the Art. 13 of the LD no. 196/2003 we would like to inform you about the following:
1. The supplied data will be handled for the following purposes: correspondence.
2. The handling of the data will be carried out by post or e-mail.
3. The handing over of your data is voluntarily/binding (if binding indicate the reason). A possible refusal to supply your data has no consequences/has consequences on the fulfilment or partial fulfilment of the contract/ on the continuation of our business relation.
4. Your data will not be passed on to third parties or broadcast.
5. The owner of the data handling is: Günther Niederkofler
6. The responsible of the data processing is: Günther Niederkofler
7. You may exercise your rights at any time in respect of the person responsible for the data processing according to Art. 7 of the LD 196/2003 which is reproduced below in its entirety:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain information about the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even tough it may not yet have been recorded, as well as to be notified of such data in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned is entitled to obtain information about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and the methods of the handling;
c) the system applied in case of electronic data processing;
d) the identification details of the owner, the person responsible and the appointed representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the people or the categories of people to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed State area representatives, managers or people given specific tasks.
3. The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
f) updates or corrections of the data or, if it should concern him or her, additions to the data;
g) cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data handled in breach of the law including the data which does not need to be kept for the purposes of the aims for which the data has been collected or subsequently handled;
h) a declaration that the operations referred to under a) and b) have been brought to the notice, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or broadcast, except in the case where compliance with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly out of proportion compared with the right being safeguarded.
4. The person concerned is entitled to object, entirely or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the handling of personal data regarding him or her, even tough it may be pertinent to the aim of the data collection;
b) to the handling of personal data regarding him or her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market or commercial advertising research.